I have been thinking about what to write this week. While I have a lot of issues in mind, I’ve decided to put them all aside, or postpone them for later, and write about something light and a little bit personal. It’s always nice to know a little bit about the person behind the blog.
Well, my birthday is on April 9th and I have been asked a couple of times from people close to me the generic question: “What do you want for your birthday?”
It is supposed to be a simple question and in fact, most of us think that we definitely know what one thing we really want as a birthday present. For me, I don’t know, but I found myself a little bit confused. I mean, yeah there is a lot of stuff that I would love to have, but is it really possible?
So I decided to write down a list of things that I want, regardless of whether I will actually get them or not. Call it a wish list. And who knows? I might be surprised and actually receive some things from the list as a birthday present!
P.S. This birthday wish list is “practical” and “realistic”, meaning that you won’t find things like: I want to find inner peace, I would love global warming to stop, I wish to be happy ever after…etc
This is a totally shallow, materialistic and greedy list of things I’d love to have. *Evil grin*
1. Kawasaki Z1000 special edition motorbike
2. A trip to one (or all) of the following: Fiji, The Bahamas, Hawaii, French Polynesia
3. A life-time subscription in all of Marvel Comics publications
4. Lenovo’s THINKPAD X230t Convertible Laptop
5. Ice Cream machine similar to the one used in McDonald’s to make Milkshakes and Sundaes
6. 85 inch LED screen
7. Front seats for all Grand Slam Tennis tournaments, but if I have to choose only one, it would be Roland Garros
8. A Home gym supplied with all weights and training equipment
9. A life-time supply of A&W’s Root Beer (it’s non-alcoholic, so chill!)
10. All of the above
As you see, my birthday wish list is pretty simple. And now that you have been notified early enough, you can do your best to get me one of those. Hurry up! April 9th is approaching!
So, when is your birthday and what’s on your wish list?